The Easy Lawn brand got its start in Columbia, MD almost forty years ago operating under the name of Pumping Systems. Pumping Systems, Inc. manufactured a wide variety of sprayers including pressure washers, pest control sprayers, lawn & tree sprayers, and hydrostatic testers. After almost 20 years in business, Pumping Systems was relocated to Delaware in hopes of reducing overhead to maintain sales volume in a highly competitive market.
Pioneers in Hydroseeding Equipment
Soon after moving to Delaware, Pumping Systems recognized an opportunity in the lawn establishment industry and began manufacturing a line of jet agitation hydroseeding (also known as hydromulching) equipment. Pumping Systems was one of the early pioneers in utilizing hydroseeding technology for smaller residential and commercial lawn establishment jobs. Prior to these smaller jet agitation hydroseeding machines, hydroseeding was typically used only on larger infrastructure development projects such as the construction of interstate highway systems and large-scale surface mine reclamation. It wasn't long before the manufacturing of hydroseeding equipment became the primary focus of the company, prompting a name change in the early 90's to Easy Lawn, Inc.
The Easy Lawn brand is now owned by ECPC (Erosion Control Products Corporation). It offers a direct-to-customer sales model of the very best in jet agitation hydroseeding equipment.
To be the leading provider of economical, reliable and innovative jet agitation hydroseeding equipment, empowering our customers to create beautiful and sustainable landscapes.
- Show appreciation and gratitude for our customers.
- Treat all customers, partners, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Face difficult conversations or situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strive for excellence and take pride in our products.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for all aspects of our work.
- Promote a positive environment that encourages strong team spirit and camaraderie.
Learning & Growth
- Embrace innovation and continuously look for ways to improve.
- Foster a culture of accountability and results-driven performance.
To provide superior hydroseeding machines at affordable prices, designed specifically for smaller residential and commercial hydroseeding projects.