100 Gallon Hydroseeder
Part of our Landscaper Series Hydroseeding Units, the L10 Hydroseeder is a small hydroseeder that’s flexible and powerful enough for residential lawns, cemeteries, nurseries, and other small landscaping projects. Perfect for beginning contractors and landscapers, the L10 100 gallon hydroseeder brings professional performance in a compact, portable package.
The L10 hydroseeding machine easily fits in the bed of most pickups, and can access most job sites with ease. With a lightweight, easily maneuverable gun assembly, this mini hydroseeder provides efficient performance with an estimated coverage of 1300 square feet per load. The L10 also comes standard with Easy Lawn’s Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System so mixing is always fast, easy to operate, and easy to clean. And with 100 feet of durable, 1 1/2″ hose, the L10 gives you reach and flexibility for a variety of job sites and conditions.
L10 Hydroseeder FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A single load of one rectangular bale (average 50lbs) can be used or 1.5 bags of pellets (40 lbs per bag) with added seed and fertilizer (roughly 8-10 lbs depending on seed type) which can cover about 1,300 square feet once mixed.
- Patented Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System mixes the slurry in minutes.
- Reliable and consistent mulch coverage: The application rate is about 14 gallons per minute, making the typical time to empty a full tank around 10 minutes.
- Operates at 40 PSI while maintaining full agitation to prevent settling and provide an even application.
- The L10 can be partially filled to save time and materials for smaller spaces.
- Comes standard with 100 feet of hose and two hose hooks for easy hose management.
- Three easy-to-change nozzles included: straight, trim, and wide hydroseeding nozzles.
- Pressure adjustment from the hose nozzle allows precise spray control at the point of application, allowing for more accuracy and detail in trim work and beyond.
- Small enough to fit in the bed of a small pickup truck, easy to tow with a small trailer.
- Fork pockets for easy lifting.
- 100-gallon capacity tank made from polyethylene so you don’t need to worry about rust.
- Dependable, long-lasting, and low maintenance 2H 4.8 HP Honda Gas engine.
- Can run for years with little maintenance when properly cared for and winterized (if necessary).
- Hydroseeder cleans easily at the end of each project and takes 30 minutes or less to fully winterize.
L10 Hydroseeder Specifications
|Engine:||2H 4.8 HP Honda Gas|
|Tank Size:||100 Gallon Polyethylene|
|Fuel Capacity:||2H 1.9 Quarts (US)|
|Pump:||2H 2"x2" Centrifugal Pump 14gpm/52psi|
|Pump Drive:||Direct Drive|
|Hose:||2 - 50' Sections of 1 1/2" Collapsible Hose|
|Nozzles:||1 Wide Fan, 1 Narrow Fan, and 1 Straight|
|Max Material:||40 lbs. Fiber Mulch|
|Material Type:||Paper Fiber|
|Empty Weight:||275 lbs.|
|Full Weight:||1,250 lbs.|
|Estimated Coverage:||1,300 sq. ft.|
One of our most flexible and compact hydroseeders, the L10 is ideal for contractors and landscapers who are just beginning to get into landscaping, or those who only need landscaping and seeding solutions occasionally. As a result, the L10 performs its best in the following types of projects:
- Patching jobs and trimming
- Small residential lawns
L10 Hydroseeder Warranty
We know a good warranty is often a deciding factor in purchasing any major piece of landscaping equipment. That’s why at Easy Lawn, we’re confident in the quality of every unit we manufacture, and we want you to be as well.
It’s also why we back every piece of hydroseeding equipment we sell with a standard one-year hydroseeder warranty. It means you not only have a quality piece of equipment to start with, but one you can count on for years to come.
In the event you do need service or repair, we give you the freedom to choose your own repair company and make sure it has all the requisite parts and technical support needed to properly complete the job and get your equipment back to full working order.