300 Gallon Tank Hydroseeder
The versatile L30 300 gallon hydroseeder is great for seeding residential lawns, nurseries, small municipal parks, cemeteries, and more. The L30 makes an ideal choice for contractors and landscapers entering the lawn care and turf business, or for anyone who needs consistent, professional results for smaller-scale turf projects.
Adding efficiency and performance to portability, the L30 hydroseeding machine easily fits in the bed of most pickups, and goes just about anywhere landscaping jobs require. Built standard with fork pockets for easy transportation and maximum flexibility, the L30 can be moved easily with a fork lift or skid steer with forks.
Its lightweight, maneuverable assembly makes the L30 easy to operate and it can cover 4,000 square feet per load, generally with one operator. Three included nozzle types mean you can easily switch between a wide hydroseeding nozzle, a straight nozzle or a trim nozzle for whatever the job requires. Easy Lawn’s Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System means slurry mixing is quick, easy, and consistent, all while being simple to clean. The L30 Hydroseeder offers industry-leading performance, portability, and professional results with an affordable price tag.
L30 Hydroseeder FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Small enough to fit in the bed of a small pickup truck, easy to tow with a small trailer.
- Fork pockets for easy lifting.
- A 300-gallon capacity tank made from polyethylene eliminates tank rusting concerns.
- Dependable, long-lasting, and low maintenance 3H 11.7 HP Honda Gas or 8K 25 HP Kohler Gas engines.
- Three to four rectangular bales of paper or fiber mulch (average 50lbs) can be used or 3-4 bags of pellets (40 lbs per bag) with added seed and fertilizer (roughly 8-10 lbs depending on seed type) can cover about 4,000 square feet once mixed.
- Patented Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System mixes slurry in minutes.
- Reliable and consistent mulch coverage: application rate is about 30 gallons per minute, making the typical time to empty a full tank between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Operates at 40 PSI while maintaining full agitation to prevent settling and provide an even application.
- For smaller jobs, the L30 can mix partial loads to save time and materials.
- Runs for years with little maintenance when properly cared for and winterized (if necessary).
- Cleans easily at the end of each project and takes 30 minutes or less to fully winterize.
- Comes standard with 100 feet of 1 ¼ inch clear braid hose and two hose hooks for easy hose management.
- Includes three easy-to-change nozzles: straight, trim, and wide hydroseeding nozzles.
- Pressure adjustment at the hose nozzle allows precise spray control at the application point, allowing more accuracy and detail in trim work and beyond.
L30 Hydroseeder Specifications
|Engine:||3H 11.7 HP Honda Gas | 8K 25 HP Kohler Gas|
|Tank Size:||300 Gallon Polyethylene|
|Fuel Capacity:||3H 1.6 Gallons (US) | 8K 7 Gallons (US)|
|Pump:||3H 3"x2" Centrifugal Pump 30gpm/43psi | 8K 4"x3" Centrifugal Pump 65gpm/90psi|
|Pump Drive:||Direct Drive|
|Fillwell:||16" w/ Molded Polyethylene Bale Hopper|
|Hose:||100' of 1 1/4" Clear Braid Hose|
|Nozzles:||1 Wide Fan, 1 Narrow Fan, and 1 Straight|
|Max Material:||120 lbs. Fiber Mulch|
|Material Type:||Paper Fiber, Some Paper/ Wood Blends|
|Empty Weight:||Skid 3H 788 lbs. | Skid 8K 970 lbs.|
|Full Weight:||Skid 3H 3,413 lbs. | Skid 8K 3,595 lbs.|
|Estimated Coverage:||4,000 sq. ft.|
|Optional Hose Reel:||Electric (8K ONLY) or Manual|
A powerful and flexible compact hydroseeder, the L30 is ideal for contractors, landscapers, or maintenance crews who may do occasional seeding and turf jobs, but require the most professional, precise results. With industry leading performance for the price, the L30 can improve any businesses’ bottom line with its economical performance and durability in a variety of applications, such as:
- Patching jobs and trimming
- Residential lawns
- Small parks, gardens, ball parks, and common areas
L30 Hydroseeder Warranty
We understand the importance of a reliable warranty when making a significant investment in hydroseeding equipment. That’s why at Easy Lawn, we take pride in the industry-leading quality of every unit we manufacture.
It’s why we back every piece of hydroseeding equipment we sell with a standard 12 month hydroseeder warranty. This warranty not only assures you of the initial quality of your equipment, it guarantees long-term reliability so you get the absolute most out of your investment.
In the event you do need service or repair, we believe in having the freedom to choose your own repair company. We’ll help ensure any chosen provider has all the requisite parts and technical support needed to properly complete the job to our specifications, and get your equipment back to full working order as quickly as possible.