200 Gallon Tank Hydroseeder
The L20 Hydroseeder is a flexible, compact 200 gallon hydroseeder that’s powerful enough for small jobs like residential lawns, cemeteries, and nurseries. The L20 is also great for patching jobs and detail work where seed needs to be applied carefully and consistently.
Its portability and performance make it an ideal choice for beginning contractors and landscapers who need to do occasional, professional-quality seeding work. Because the L20 can easily fit in the bed of most pickup trucks, you can get great-looking turf results just about anywhere you need them with its rugged portability.
A lightweight, easy-to-handle spray system means you can get efficient performance, with coverage up to 1,300 square feet per load with one operator. Two durable 50′ sections of 1 1/2″ collapsible hose add reach and flexibility for a variety of projects and environments. Built with Easy Lawn’s Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System, the L20 provides fast mixing and is easy to operate and easy to clean.
L20 Hydroseeder FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Small enough to fit in the bed of a small pickup truck, easy to tow with a small trailer.
- Fork pockets for easy lifting.
- 200-gallon capacity tank made from polyethylene so you don’t need to worry about rust.
- Dependable, long-lasting, and low maintenance 3H 11.7 HP Honda Gas engine.
- A single load using one and a half rectangular bales of paper or fiber mulch (average 50lbs) can be used or 2 bags of pellets (40 lbs per bag) with added seed and fertilizer (roughly 8-10 lbs depending on seed type) which can cover about 2,000 square feet once mixed.
- Patented Liquid Recirculation Jet Agitation System mixes the slurry in minutes.
- Reliable and consistent mulch coverage with an application rate of about 30 gallons per minute, making the typical time to empty a full tank between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Operates at 40 PSI while maintaining full agitation to prevent settling and provide an even application.
- If needed, the L20 can mix partial loads to save time and materials.
- Runs for years with little maintenance when properly cared for and winterized (as necessary).
- Cleans easily at the end of each project and takes 30 minutes or less to fully winterize.
- Comes standard with 100 feet of hose and two hose hooks for easy hose management.
- Includes three, easy-to-change nozzles: straight, trim, and wide hydroseeding nozzles.
- Pressure adjustment at the hose nozzle allows precise spray control at the point of application, allowing for more accuracy and detail in trim work and beyond.
L20 Hydroseeder Specifications
|Engine:||3H 11.7 HP Honda Gas|
|Tank Size:||200 Gallon Polyethylene|
|Fuel Capacity:||3H 1.6 Gallons (US)|
|Pump:||3H 3"x2" Centrifugal Pump 30gpm/43psi|
|Pump Drive:||Direct Drive|
|Hose:||2 - 50' Sections of 1 1/2" Collapsible Hose|
|Nozzles:||1 Wide Fan, 1 Narrow Fan, and 1 Straight|
|Max Material:||80 lbs. Fiber Mulch|
|Material Type:||Paper Fiber|
|Empty Weight:||500 lbs.|
|Full Weight:||2,250 lbs.|
|Estimated Coverage:||2,200 sq. ft.|
The L20 is great for contractors and landscapers who have some experience with landscaping projects, and who may need landscaping and seeding solutions regularly or semi-regularly. The L20 is an efficient solution for projects like:
- Patching jobs and trim work
- Small residential lawns
L20 Hydroseeder Warranty
A good warranty can make the difference when it comes to purchasing a major piece of equipment like a hydroseeding machine. That’s why we’re confident in the quality of every unit we manufacture, and we want you to be as well.
It’s also why we back every piece of hydroseeding equipment we sell with a standard, 12 month hydroseeder warranty. It means you not only have a quality piece of equipment to start with, but one you can count on for years to come.
In the event you do need service or repair, we give you the freedom to choose your own repair company, and make sure they have all the requisite parts and technical support needed to properly complete the job and get your equipment back to full working order.